Hello lovelies, Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had an amazing christmas, I am currently on holiday with my family and I am having the most amazing time.
I apologise for the lack of posts, I have been without a computer for some weeks now, I spilt coffee on my laptop anyway, I should be getting a new one soon and will be back with many many outfit posts, a giveaway and even a video (maybe, if i can muster up the courage ha).
2013 is almost over and I must admit, it has been a confusing and also a very amazing year for me. I have been grateful for my family, my friends and my blog for keeping me sane. I decided to put together a list of beauty products that I have adored and have pretty much sworn by throuought the year
1. Shu Uemura Cleansing oil - This is probably my favourite beauty product ever, you simply apply the oil, wet your fingers then massage your face and the make up washes off. It is amazing, gentle on the eye and even gets waterproof eye make-up off in one go.
2. Carmex - Everybody knows this lovely little life saver, simply my favourite lip balm for soft lips throughout winter when my lips are always so dry.
3. Smashbox Dark Spot Correcting Primer - Best primer I have tries do far, I'm not 100% sure that it is the sole factor that contributed to reducing my dark spots but this primer keeps my face looking very matte for hours.
4. Stella McCarthney Perfume - Ok this one is a bit of a cheat, it is my favourite perfume currently.
5. Clarasonic - My ultimate life saver, not much needed to say about this. It leaves your skin soft and brighter.
6. Lush Lip Scrub - This is pretty self explanatory, it is a yummy lip scrub that gets the job done and leaves a nice taste in the mouth.